Friday, June 3, 2011

Mod Barbie fashion #1463, Lovely Sleep-Ins

Barbie's Lovely Sleep-Ins was on the market in 1970. This is one of my top ten mod Barbie outfits. You can see Mary Tyler Moore wearing an ensemble very close to this on the Dick Van Dyke show episode entitled "I'd rather be bald than have no head at all" (Season 3, episode 30). The fashion includes:

  • pink nylon nightgown
  • pink nylon robe with floral pattern. The Barbie tag is located here.
  • fuzzy plush slippers
You can find this Barbie fashion near mint and complete for about $60. So pink, so Barbie....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vanessa, This sleep wear looks better than mine! I love the pink! Your reference info is sooo detailed...I watch this show on TV, so I'll have to be on the look out, although, I think I remember her wearing this robe! Lots of hugs coming your way! Loretta

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...