Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ball-Jointed Dolls for Beginners, update!

My new book cover preview--click to enlarge!
It's finished, I hope! I just ordered a copy of the corrected proof--hopefully the last--which should arrive on Tuesday next week. If this one is all in order, I should be able to approve the book for sale. I'll keep you all posted of the progress.

The book will be for sale here on my website and also on Amazon. Plus, I will have it available at IFDC, the convention in Las Vegas, if you'd like to save on shipping. I'm also looking for a few dealers to carry it as well.

Whew!

3 comments:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...