Friday, June 3, 2011

Peak's Woods of the day: Cue


Happy Friday, dear readers. To celebrate, a quick photo of Cue, by Peak's Woods. This is the open-eye version and one of the company's original sculpts. I think she is adorable--very wide (20 mm) eyes, in this case, purple glass--and a one-of-a-kind face-up, using pinks. I just love her little pointy chin.

I actually just made a fantastic trade of this doll yesterday. What did I receive in trade? Well, you'll have to wait to find out, since I haven't taken photos yet, and I'm on my way out the door. 

In the meantime, have a lovely day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...