Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Steffie of the Day: Quick Curl Cara

Quick Curl Cara by alington
Quick Curl Cara, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Finally added to my collection, it's the original 1975 Quick Curl Cara. She even still has the plastic attached to her hair and face--I want to remove it so badly, but I know I'll just end up messing up her hair.

You can see a few more photos on Flickr.

I this Cara is one of the most beautiful dolls Mattel has ever produced. This doll comes in several outfit variations, and they are pretty hard to find in good condition--those sheer sleeves aren't real sturdy.

I'm looking to add Quick Curl Deluxe Cara to my collection as well. I'll keep you posted on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...