Monday, April 20, 2009

Alyce ReImagination


Alyce, originally uploaded by tac_stamper.

This is a Tonner doll I ordered from Two Daydreamers several months ago. I haven't gotten around to posting her picture online for some reason, but she's one of my favorite Alice in Wonderland dolls.

She's an older version of Alice, a Stella sculpt, on a slim-bodied high-heeled bendy-wrist Tonner doll. I believe she's from the 2007 Tonner ReImagination line (if I don't actually go back and look). 

Her outfit is very cute--it's a hoop skirted blue cotton dress with pleated detailing and a white ruffle at the hem and white apron and collar. She includes white arm bands (which are easier to put on if you pop off her hands first), opaque black tights, black maryjane pumps and a black headband. She has gorgeous blonde hair pulled back in a headband.

Check out my Flickr gallery for her full photoshoot. She's a great doll. The entire ReImagination line remains one of my favorites by Tonner Doll. I love its gothic feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...