Monday, April 20, 2009

New bling for Vanessa

More Vanessa, originally uploaded by tac_stamper.
Vanessa, my True Royalty doll, is sporting some fantastic new jewelry today, thanks to LVNV Dolls.
I bought an adorable set, which you can see below, at the bargain price of just $20. It included the necklace (which can be worn in several ways), a bracelet and earrings, all made by hand here in the states (which I also appreciate). The store has fantastic and personal customer service, also, and a great selection, and shipping is free and fast! I also order a pair of stockings, which are well made and lovely. I highly recommend you shop there for you stockings and jewelry needs!
Check out the rest of Vanessa's photoshoot (and her new up-do--my very first attempt) at my Flickr gallery. Plus you can see if you like my new living room color. It makes a striking background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...