Monday, April 20, 2009

Fierce Subject Kyori


Fierce Subject Kyori, originally uploaded by tac_stamper.

My first short-haired Fashion Royalty doll (and hopefully not my last), and also my very first Kyori sculpt, Fierce Subject has arrived. She's on the original body style, which I'm surprised to see is slightly shorter than the newer FR bodies. I'm tempted to upgrade her already, except for her lovely fingers, just to get rid of that extra upper arm joint.

Kyori has lovely hair and striking eyes, though I still need to rinse the gel out of her hair. It did lie very nice and flat without static for this photo shoot, I must say. You can see the rest on my Flickr account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...