- Another Alice, which is a limited edition doll of 500, who is available at Valley of the Dolls for $148. I like her unique golden take on the traditional Alice.
- Isolde, who is the gorgeous curly-haired blonde with the fluffy gown. She's an ultra-limited edition of 300 pieces. Currently, she is for sale at Valley of the Dolls for a mere $800.
- Aquel is another Pullip from 2007 who is still in stock at Pullip Style for $84.95. She's not supposed to be Alice, but I thought she could pass for one. And with her pink hair, she might make a punky version of one, too!
- Fantastic Alice is sold out just about everywhere. I'm sure I could find her on Ebay, if I wanted to pay a lot of money. But still. She's the full-sized Pullip doll in the traditional Alice costume.
- Blue Alice is a little Pullip, and just adorable. She's only about 4-3/4" tall. She's in stock at Pullip Style for just $32. She might be an ideal first Pullip for me. I'm tempted!
Photos courtesy JUN Planning.