Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Indulgence...

Temptation Vanessa by alington
Temptation Vanessa, a photo by alington on Flickr.
This is Temptation Vanessa, a long-time (well, a year--I guess that's a long time in doll collecting) wish list doll of mine when I missed out on the Dazzle collection in 2010. I just adore her.

I received her in trade from a doll-friend of mine--and I am thrilled. She was never-removed-from-box, and she's just perfect.

I love her Bump-It hair style. It seems I have a tendency to love this type of doll. I have a wig for Barbie in a similar style. I love 60s era beehives. If I had longer hair, I'd try to do it myself.

Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...