Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New BJD from Peak's Woods!

KoonieS, Fairy of Spider, new Fairy of Bugs sculpt by Peak's Woods.

While I was away at IFDC, Peak's Woods released a new doll: KoonieS, a Fairy of Bugs resin BJD, who stands 42 cm (about 16.5"). She is a Fairy of Spiders, and she is adorable!

Her current list price is $315, and she is available with the following options:
  • normal or white skin
  • normal (flat or young girl) or large bust
  • extra hand parts
  • random 14mm eyes
  • optional basic make-up ($60) or special gothic style make-up ($80)
  • optional extra head $120 (you can add regular or special makeup to this head for the prices listed above)
  • limited edition outfit shown ($60)
  • boots shown ($36.90)
I don't see a wig included, so that may be extra. She reminds me a lot of a miniature Lavin or Lottie--like a younger sister to those dolls. Cute!

KoonieS, special gothic make-up

KoonieS, regular make-up
All photos are property of Peak's Woods.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I LOVE her! I've tried SDs for they aren't for me, but I think she looks like a mini SD rather than a child, especially with the larger bust. One for my wishlist for sure :0)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...