Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nu.Face @ the IFDC

London Mist by alington
London Mist, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Next up, the 2011 NuFace collection. Two new characters (well, three, counting Rayna) are gracing this line. Click here for the photo album on Flickr.

I can't start without mentioning Imogen,and how sorry I am I didn't pre-order this girl. Her short hair is adorable, and I love her face.

Annik is a wonderful doll as well--Quiet Storm is an interesting name for her. Her hair is wild, and her outfit is terrific. I might be mistaken, but I think a restyled version of her is modeling the True Blue fashion as well. Check out this photo, and tell me who you think it is.

Additional, In the Trenches is another fabulous fashion, modeled by a darker skin Rayna. As you've no doubt already heard, she surprised us by showing up as the sculpt for Go Home, the souvenir doll.

Finally, there is Nightscape Gisele. She was limited to 600 dolls as a W Club exclusive. Her hair is lovely--I just find the zipper pull out of scale.

Any comments? Impressions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...