Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More goodies on eBay...

I've just spent most of the day listing a ton of auctions on eBay at Buy-It-Now or Best Offer list prices. Come check out my listings!

I've had most of my IFDC souvenirs sell already, but I do have some other special dolls on there, just waiting to come to your home, including the adorable Rock Candy Rufus Blue, pictured here. So come check them out and see if you need anything.

Additionally, I have some Ball-Jointed Dolls for Beginners books in stock at my home. If you haven't received your copy yet, now is the time. I'll even autograph it for you, if you like. The shipping is on me (for US orders), and I've marked it down to just $30.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. If my dolly bux weren't already blown for the next couple of months, I would take ANY tonners off your hands, happily!

    Though the blue haired cutie pie pictured above would find herself a new home, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your belog is so cute and i am dorsa i like to be friend with you and your friends
    bye then

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...