Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fashion Royalty @ IFDC

Dress Code by alington
Dress Code, a photo by alington on Flickr.
I should apologize for this photo collection in advance - I was selling this year at IFDC, and I just didn't have enough time to take photos in the salesroom myself. I missed so many of the dolls!

Click here to see the Flickr photo album.

I did get a chance to take a few photos of the New Closeups Fashion Royalty collection, and I may be going out a limb here, but I really like the new Vanessa. (Shoot me now!) I believe she is still available from dealers. Breaking the Mold Veronique is also interesting in person. Her facial screening is heavier than Vanessa's and more colorful than the lingerie debut. I'd like to see both dolls with their hair down, I think.

The long sold-out Scene Stealer Isha won't disappoint, either. And Adele--wow. She is classic and gorgeous--her facial screening is super soft. Eugenia is lovely, even with her super-gelled hair. Sorry I missed Korinne and Kesenia.

The Homme line is fabulous. Viktor James is a total heart throb in a Clark Kent sort of way. I wish I'd snapped a photo of Simon, but I didn't get one, for some reason. (I may have been slightly distracted.) All the guys have fabulous accessories, at least from where I stood.

The Monogram line was surprisingly sweet. Passionate was my favorite, but I don't see how you could have only one. The hair was styled differently than the promo photos, which I liked.

Did you pre-order from these lines? What do you think of Vero and Vanessa?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...