Friday, October 5, 2012

Lily Pea, helping, helping, helping

"Generally, cats stay away from my dolls." Unless I get out the camera.

This is Lily, helping herself to a Rement latte. Which reminds me... It's 3:11 PM in California. Is it too early for a martini? If so, maybe I should start with a latte.

I should just add here--I've heard from several friends who have lost a lot of weight lately, just from cutting out calorie-laden drinks. I must say, KUDOS to you! I don't think I would stand a chance at that diet. I can do "lite" drinks, a.k.a., "skinny" drinks, but not water.

Sure, water in addition to what I'm already having. But I'd do much better on a liquids-only diet.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my dear Lily - the kitty who convinced you I was telling the truth about doll-eating cats!

    She is a darling little Cute, Fuzzy, Doll-Seeking Missile of Mass Destruction, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...