Friday, October 5, 2012

Lily Pea, helping, helping, helping

"Generally, cats stay away from my dolls." Unless I get out the camera.

This is Lily, helping herself to a Rement latte. Which reminds me... It's 3:11 PM in California. Is it too early for a martini? If so, maybe I should start with a latte.

I should just add here--I've heard from several friends who have lost a lot of weight lately, just from cutting out calorie-laden drinks. I must say, KUDOS to you! I don't think I would stand a chance at that diet. I can do "lite" drinks, a.k.a., "skinny" drinks, but not water.

Sure, water in addition to what I'm already having. But I'd do much better on a liquids-only diet.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my dear Lily - the kitty who convinced you I was telling the truth about doll-eating cats!

    She is a darling little Cute, Fuzzy, Doll-Seeking Missile of Mass Destruction, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee, my lovely old Matilda has never shown the slightest interest in my dolls but Kitten George is shaping up to be a doll wrecker! I bet Lily was disappointed with the taste of that coffee ;o)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...