Friday, October 5, 2012

Why I had to put my doll boxes away

While I'm posting doll/cat photos, here is an older photo of Chanel, our really expensive ocicat.

Really, really expensive now, since she ate a lily leaf--and those are poisonous to cats. Now, we never have anything but mint and catnip in the house, unless it's silk or plastic. Aye!

Did you know they can do blood transfusions between cats these days? OMG. But we just love this girl. She greets people who come to the door.

In this photo, she is lying in a box of doll clothing, which I don't leave out anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Time to cue up your 80s music. I seem to recall a song that was a big hit back in 84, which went something like this:

    "I always feel like, somebody's watching me!"

    Luckily, it is your sweet Chanel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I don't know what I'd do if that happened to my Oci. She is a opportunistic omnivore, & when she was a kitten, we nicknamed her, 'Fairy-Hunter N', so nothing is safe.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...