Sunday, September 6, 2009

Alice in Disneyland from Goodreau/Creedy Convention

Oh, can you guess who is dying to add this doll to her collection, and is so sad, since she sold out?
She is the Alice in Disneyland Berdine Creedy centerpiece to one of the dinner events (maybe the closing banquet), but I'm not sure. But I have heard she is sold out.

I just think she is adorable. She's a 12-3/4" resin BJD. Just lovely and sweet. The rabbit is by Art Rogers.

Anyone who went to the event want to sell her to me? I might be willing to come up with an unwieldy sum for her... ;)

Photo courtesy of Berdine Creedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...