- Dazzle Tyler, from the 2004 collection. She's the Thank-You doll from the 2004 convention. Isn't she gorgeous?
- Femme en Noir, a Cherished Friends exclusive. Also from the the 2004 collection.
- As Time Goes By Sydney from the 2005 collection. I know I've seen her before, but she's just lovely. Special collector's edition from the Collector's United New Year's Celebration.
- Sydney as Guinevere. There's finally an official Tonner photo of her, and she was a Tonner Club exclusive!
- Most Gracious Shauna - a gorgeous raven Shauna, who was a Thank-You doll for the 2006 convention.
- Finally, a photo of Versailles Tyler (my ultimate grail doll, even still) as Marie Antoinette, from the 2007 Paris Fashion Doll Festival.
- An adorable Rose Royale Sydney from the same Festival
- And ack--what a cool couture Sydney she is--Sydney Confidential--from the 2009 Australian Doll Club of Sydney, a limited edition of 150.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Ever wonder where to find out about all the dolls Tonner has ever made? Well, Tyler Wentworth's archive is now up and functioning again! Check it out--all ten years are up, including some one-of-a-kind dolls, centerpiece items, and limited edition dolls I don't remember seeing before. But keep in mind, I'm a mother of four, and I may just be losing it!