Here's my dilemma. I'd like a tiny BJD--as small as possible. So far, the smallest I have is a 5" Goodreau Ashlyn. And I'd like this next one to be considered an ABJD. I've found a couple I think are cute, but one is twice as pricey as most others, and while the manufacturer has gotten recent positive reviews on service, but some older negative reviews (from a year ago or more).
Now--here are my considerations:
- Height. I'd like the doll to be 6" (15 cm) or shorter
- Look. I prefer this doll not to have overly large proportioned head.
- The doll I like best so far looks like a miniature woman, sort of fairy-like, but I'm not married to this idea.
- I'd like her to stand easily on her own, so probably larger feet
- Female (or appear female)
- Expressive face
- Good reviews from current owners
- I'd like to see some real-life photos of the doll, if possible.