Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Noelle - A limited edition cutie from Berdine Creedy


I'm not sure how she escaped my radar, but this adorable wigged auburn cutie, Noelle, is here, just in time for Christmas.

She's a limited edition of 100 dolls, created exclusive for the Atlanta, Mariette, Collectors United show on November 7, 2009. She's an 8" resin BJD, and she comes dressed dressed in a  holiday outfit, ready for your holiday season.

Plus, she's the bargain price of just $165, including shipping. Get her while you can--I'm sure she won't last long!

Need I say more--mine is on her way to me as of this afternoon! She'll be my first 8" Creedy--I can hardly wait. (My oldest daughter's middle name is Noelle, spelled the same way and everything. She is so excited!)

Images courtesy of Berdine Creedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...