Monday, July 12, 2010

Bobobie Lan as the Duchess of Devonshire


Allow me to present Lan, a BJD by Bobobie, to you. As you may recognize, she is approximately the same size as Tyler Wentworth by Tonner Doll, though her measurements are closer to Antoinette's.

Here, she is dressed as Georgiana, the Duchess of Devonshire. She's wearing Court Gown, Elizabeth Swann's outfit, from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection by Tonner Doll.

Her wig actually belongs to one of my daughter's dolls, and we picked it up at a doll show from Bearzabout. It's called Angelic Romance in Golden Fire, and I pinned it up in the back and added a bird from Michaels. (I need to find a ship!)

More photos on Flickr, including close-ups and full-length shots, for the interested.

A note on Bobobie MSD dolls: The only ones I know for sure can fit Tonner Tyler/Antoinette clothes are Lan, Fei, Mei and Ju. Lan is the only one without elf ears.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful posting with your Lan doll! I've been looking for clear photos of her face, as I'm going to be getting one for the holidays.

    Your photos are amazing, and give me a good idea as to what I'll have to work with.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...