Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dawn of the Dance: More Monster High!

I ordered Clawdeen and Frankie Stein from Mattel.com last week and they finally arrived!  I'm loving the retro 80's look to these girls in their "dancin" outfits.  Of course after deboxing these two I've decided I need to pick up Cleo to round out the group.  Isn't that always the case? 

Frankie comes dressed in a cool b&w dress with matching purse, plus shocking pink fishnets and an amazing pair of silver & black shoes.  The shoes are opposites and have no heels!  Super cool!  I also love her blue lightning bolt earrings and her iCoffin phone - what MH outfit would be complete without a cell phone?

Clawdeen is such a nice variation from the first version with her neon green short 'do.  It's actually 2 toned with a brown color underneath.  She comes in a purple dress with zippered details and gold metallic heels.  She too comes with her iCoffin phone and a matching purse.


These girls are retailing for about $16.99 and may even be at your local ToysRUs or Target. 



And here are the "pictures" that came with the dolls.  As you can see there are other characters pictured, so I hope to see more releases in this "Dawn of the Dance" line!

3 comments:

  1. Cute dolls, I think I will get them now! ONLY 2..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que buenas fotossssssssssss!!! Las eh guardado todas! Me encantan las MONSTER HIGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I so want those dolls!!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...