Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Glamour - Limited edition tan Briana by Peak's Woods

Peak's Woods limited edition tan Briana, from the Glamour collection.
She's here, and I couldn't be more pleased with how she looks. Peak's Woods pierced her ears for me, and included a turquoise wig with her as well, which was great! I requested a "fun colored"wig, and listed turquoise as one of my top color choices.

Briana is so dramatic--and so different from my other Peak's Woods dolls. I should have ordered a tan Sky as well. In the photo above, she's wearing a brown Pouf wig by DollHeart, from the latest Val Zeitler collection featured in Haute Doll, and a one-of-a-kind outfit I commissioned by JennyGrey Designs.

You can see more photos of her on Flickr. If you log in, you can see the deboxing photos as well--some of these include nude shots (you can only see the top of her nude, and they are tasteful), but I have them labeled as "moderate," for any younger viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...