- Chrys Basic Blonde, Cameo skin tone with blue eyes
- Chrys Basic Brunette, Cameo skin tone with green eyes
- Rose Basic Blonde, Bloom skin tone with bangs and brown eyes
- Rose Basic Raven, Bloom skin tone with green eyes
Some new photos have been released from Tonner's Fall/Holiday line, including the 13" Miss Revlon line. My first though is: "Oh no!" Retail price for the basic dolls are $59.99 (redhead, blonde and brunette), and the wigged doll is $99.99, but your dealer can give you a much better one. If you like a smokey model look that isn't too skin, you'll love these girls. (I really like them!) She reminds me a little of Tyler, but with Sydney's haughtiness.
The fashions are really cute, also, but a new scale? (Of course I'll have to add one. Ugh!) There are four made-to order fashions, retailing between $79.99 to $99.99. Shoe packs are also made to order for $39.99 retail (like the stand, as the dolls are basics, which is $9.99). And there are three additional fashions that will be made in editions of 250 that range between $79.99 and 89.99.
Additionally, if you liked the Vintage Revlon collection, I suspect you won't be disappointed. The 10.5" Little Miss Revlon is a cutie as well. These girls are limited to 500 each, and retail for $124.99.
Some changes to the line--from the Gowns by Anne Harper collection:
- Basic Carol Barrie will be produced with a removable blonde wig, and new images will be posted as soon as they are available. (I was wondering how the period fashion A Sensible Notion was going to work!)
- Absolutely stunning photos of the fashion Venus Rising have now been posted online--the gown is a soft mint green satin with puffy floral trimmed sleeves and trailing chiffon.