Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The winner of the FDR's first drawing is...


Alex M. from San Diego! Alex has won the Target exclusive blonde Barbie. Congratulations! I'll be contacting you shortly for delivery details.

The correct answer is:

Holiday™ Barbie® Doll

The photo was taken in my infamous Laura Ashley Apple #6 living room, and this particular doll's dress is silver. I have heard an earful from my contributors, and they have mentioned they thought this contest photo was perhaps a tad misleading. I ended up including all entries--as they were very good--even the incorrect ones, for that very reason.

I've posted my original photo in Flickr, which you can see here. Click for a larger view. (I promise the next contest will be, well, not so, you know.)

Holiday Barbie 2008

We received eight entries for the contest--and most of them in the last two days. Thanks so much for playing! I am happy to say that I really enjoyed the contest, and I will definitely be adding another contest again in the future.

3 comments:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...