Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September POTM: Chanel

Another month, another purse! This month La Boutique has deemed Chanel as their purse of the month. 

For those unfamiliar with La Boutique, each month they make a miniaturized version of a high end purse. They always have several options for purchase, with accessories and outfits.

The purse this month is availabe in red and in gold. Plus you can order in 12″ or 16″ doll sizes ($32 & $35)! So even our bigger dolls can sport some Chanel this month! For more information click HERE. To order, email to: jellis116@cogeco.ca


**Photo is property of La Boutique**

3 comments:

  1. OK--these are too cute. And I thought the Michael Kors purses were going to kill me. This company doesn't have a monthly club, do they?

    Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The purse and the clothes! I wanted them for myself. So... do we dress our dolls as we want to dress or do they really tell us have they should be dressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good question! I think I dress my dolls how I wish I could dress. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...