Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cherished Friends Chrys & Rose exclusives on clearance!

If you're an Antoinette or Cami&Jon™ fan, check out the clearance sale at Cherished Friends!

  • Rose (Suzette sculpt), brown eyes, bloom skin tone and blonde hair - regularly $99.99, sale $64.99
  • Chrys (Stella sculpt), green eyes, cameo skin tones and brunette hair - regularly $99.99, sale $64.99
  • Exclusive Up and Out fashion, regularly $119.99, sale $59.99

It's a great deal!

Photos property of Tonner Doll Company.


Exclusive Rose Basic Blonde - Suzette sculpt on Antoinette body
Exclusive Chrys Basic Brunette, Stella sculpt on Antoinette body

Up and Out fashion, exclusive to Cherished Friends
Designed for Antoinette body



3 comments:

  1. Is this revenge because I told you how lovely the JamieShow dolls are in real life?

    You might also want to check out a slight typo with regards to the Up and Out fashion - I don't think something that normally goes for $11.99 is really that much of a "sale" at $59.99

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revenge???? Me???? NEVER!!!!

    :) Seriously, though--I want Chrys so bad I think I'm going to die. ;) And thanks for the head's up on the typo. It's fixed now--regularly $119.99, on sale for $59.99. (What a great deal, too! Have you seen these outfits in person? Like our fellow contributor Kathie, I've never seen a Cami&Jon outfit in person that I haven't liked!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd better get moving if you want a Chrys - I just put my order in, which means there are only 3 left of them, according to Lynn.

    And yes, thanks to the naughty, naughty enablers of my doll club, I HAVE seen (and seriously covet) the fashions I have seen.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...