Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Queen V for trade?

Queen V for trade? by alington
Queen V for trade?, a photo by alington on Flickr.
Hello, dear readers--

I thought I'd post a little feeler out there. I've got this gorgeous Queen V Véronique doll--deboxed but complete--and I'd like to trade her for one of your Vanessa dolls:
  • Poesie Sans Couleur
  • Luxe Life
  • Glow 
  • Flame Bleue
Your doll can be removed from box and displayed. I'll probably ask for photos.

I'll consider trading the nude dolls, the doll and her outfit, or the entire set, which includes her lingerie and another pair of shoes.

My home is in the US (but I'll consider international, too), and it's non-smoking and cat-friendly.

See photos taken today on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...