Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Adeline Joy has arrived!

I got my very first 8" Goodreau doll last week, Adeline Joy. I wasn't sure I'd like her--I've been more of a larger BJD collector so far (MSD and SD sizes), and I was afraid she'd be too small. But I just love her! She's so much fun, and she's just adorable.

Incredibly detailed and gorgeous, she can stand on her own. I also (of course) bought the Alice outfit as well. She's really pretty. (The last photo shows her with Sky, my Peak's Woods BJD (an SD size, about 23 inches).) You can check out her full photo shoot on my Mobile Me gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...