Sunday, May 3, 2009

Looking Glass Alice on sale!

Looking Glass Alice is on sale at Cherished Friends. This exclusive 12" Marley-sized Tonner Doll retails for $124.99, and is on sale for $79.99. Eeek. I hate to confess how many times I've eyed this little girl.

I don't have any Marley-sized dolls, and she'd fit in perfectly with my Alice collection. I just love her gothic look! I just love her raven hair and her dark makeup.

Where is my million-dollar doll budget when I need it?
Photos courtesy Tonner Doll Company.

1 comment:

  1. cheap sunglasses are available in many different shapes, styles and colors. Some of the most popular styles however are the larger framed styles with the full mirrored lenses. The younger generation loves these styles.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...