Friday, May 8, 2009

Alyce Reimagined #2

My second photo shoot of Alyce came out quite well, I think. I shot her in the family room yesterday evening in the waning sunlight, which seems to suit her pale blonde hair. You can see her full photo shoot in my Mobile Me gallery and some other various photos in my Flickr photostream.
Alyce is a limited edition of 500 dolls from the 2007 Tonner Doll Company, from the ReImagination Collection. She's the sad Stella sculpt, on the small-busted bendy-wrist body. I just love her expression. She may be one of my favorite Tonner dolls of the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...