Saturday, May 30, 2009

FR Nippon On the Go Destination Tokyo

One of my latest additions, FR Nippon On the Go, Destination: Tokyo. She's one of a set of four Destination dolls, and a limited edition of 150. (Do you think she makes me want to get the other three very badly? Yikes!) She has such a fun red outfit (which zips in the front), and a shock of soft blue curls pulled up in a ponytail under that red patent cap.

Fashion Royalty Nippon dolls are for sale only in Japan, but I bought this one (and one other) at about MSRP on the secondary market from a another collector. Mostly, they are hard to find, but I just love them.

See the rest of Destination: Tokyo's photo shoot on my Flickr photostream or my Mobile Me gallery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...