Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Rumor Mill... Cinderella Basic from Cherished Friends...

I saw this pretty picture on Prego, so of course I have to spread the doll gossip. Isn't she gorgeous? Note: NO red lips! Otherwise, she does look a little bit like a strawberry Cindy, to me, with brown eyes. But she's lovely!

She will be one of several new exclusive basic dolls available at the New Jersey Cherished Friends store. (She's not on the website yet!) Historically, CF's prices have been very fair--like $70-80 for a basic doll.

I was hoping to see Euphemia, also, but I've been reading more of the gossip, and heard it will be two versions of Cinderella and two versions of Suzette.
Photos courtesy Tonner Doll Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...