Friday, May 8, 2009

Dynamite Girls - Eltin

I must have forgotten to post these photos earlier--Eltin arrived at the same time as HeartBreaker TJ and Jolly Jett. She's also a Dynamite Girl, and lots of fun. She actually is one of my daughter's dolls, by Integrity Toys.
She includes a faux fur jacket and hat that she isn't wearing for the photo shoot, so I can show off her form-fitting outfit a bit better, and she also includes glasses (Elton John style) and a microphone as well. This doll is also available from the Integrity online store as a convention special--limited edition platinum version.

A great introductory doll at $45 retail, I love these little ladies--easy to dress (because of their removable hands), they are fun to pose and play with, also. And they share Barbie clothes and accessories, also. I'd love to add Sookie to my daughter's collection as well. She's adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...