Saturday, May 9, 2009

Teeny tiny doll by Elf Doll

Sissy measures only 33mm tall by 25mm wide, this is by far the most intricate and tiny resin flower fairy I've seen. (And wow, am I tempted!) She's manufactured by Elf Doll, and I happened to see her on Boutique Doll's website for $39 today, while browsing for new and interesting items (which I shouldn't be doing anyway). And no, I didn't order her. But look how cute! I think she's just adorable.
She comes in a glass bottle that is 7.2 cm tall for display. Do you have this doll? I'd love to see photos of her! So cute!
Photos courtesy Elf Doll.

1 comment:

  1. My husband just pointed out this doll would fit up his nose. He wasn't exactly impressed. ;)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...