Friday, May 8, 2009

Destini Repainted by Michele Hardy

I recently sent Destini's serious faceplate off for a repaint service by artist Michele Hardy. She did, if I may say so, a fantastic job--exactly what I had in mind. She sent me photos and charged a very reasonable price. I highly recommend her service--there is no reason at all why you couldn't send your doll to her for a face-up (original or make-over), as well. Contact her at her website for face-ups, and check out lots of other great items, like one-of-a-kind outfits, wigs and more!
Destini is a limited edition of 150 dolls by Berdine Creedy. She's very unique, in that she includes three different faceplates: a smiling one, the serious one (shown here, repainted by Michele), and a sleeping faceplate. She also includes two sets of eyes, two wigs (but I'm showing her in another Monique wig), and the Comfi in Check outfit, also. I just love how versatile this doll is.

I do have to admit, however, as my daughter pointed out, that with her serious face on, and the way her eyes are set, Destini does look like she's on the pout. I think we're familiar with this face around here. I love it!

You can see other photoshoots of this doll in my Flickr gallery, including real-life photos of her sleeping faceplate and her smiling faceplate. Also, check out the rest of her serious photoshoot in my Mobile Me Gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...