Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Why I adore BJDs...

One of the things I adore about Destini, my 12-3/4" Berdine Creedy BJD, is how customizable and versatile she is. I just received the limited edition "Precious in Pink" outfit by Michele Hardy from Sweetheart's Dolls today, which includes a lambswool wig, and see how this changes the pouting schoolgirl into a fairy or sprite.
I love this little doll. She's a lot of fun. I think I will need to add another resin friend to my collection, but I can't decide which sculpt! I like Uniti and Harmoni--though Uniti is hard to find, and Harmoni's outfit isn't my favorite. I have Dressed Up Alice outfit the next girl could wear. 

I'll need to wait till after June--I have a bunch of pre-orders shipping then--and see what abysmal shape my doll budget is in. But I'm afraid the Creedy dolls will all be sold out by then. I hope not. I have heard this size is on its way out, which is really too bad.

I also like both the new toddlers, Hugs and Kisses. Since they aren't being released until July, I'm sure I'd have time to order one of them instead. If only I could figure out a way to get paid for collecting dolls. Or get paid to do anything. If only being a mother was a valued commodity, I'd be set for life! One can dream, I suppose.

While you're visiting my site--click on some ads if they look interesting! Help support my site! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...