Monday, May 11, 2009

Sky makes her grand arrival



My very first Peak's Woods doll arrived on Friday, and she's really wonderful. I just love her. She's amazingly detailed--from her fingers and toes to her lovely eyes.
She included two pairs of eyes--blue (which were set), and these hazel ones, which I prefer, and probably need to set a little better. Sky also included a random wig, which amazingly, is this long, raven-colored gorgeous wavy black number. I love it! It's full and dark, with wispy soft bangs. Very nice.

Of course, since she's an SD-sized doll (about 23" inches or 55 cm), I have nothing for her to wear. I worked on an outfit this weekend, but so far, it's not finished. I do need to get her something fabulous, I think. Or we could just change her name to "Eve."

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! She's beautiful, Alison! I hope you'll post some pics of her in that new outfit you're working on - I'd love to see it!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...