Sunday, August 15, 2010

Mod Mint Misaki


Mod Mint Misaki
Originally uploaded by alington
Another IFDC find and Wave from Japan steal, I just adore this girl. I'd been wanting to find her forever, and she's even cuter than I'd imagined. She's made by Integrity Toys from the FR.Nippon line.

She's wearing a Fashion Fever dress (I know, a little lame for this girl, but what I had at the time!). She rocks it anyway.

I really love her soft make-up and her glam eyelashes. You can see more of her photo shoot on Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted a Misaki doll! I'm having a hardtime to see which one I want!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...