Monday, August 23, 2010

OOAK Sweet Poodle Momoko

My very first Momoko happened to be a raffle win at IFDC. Yes, I probably put 20 tickets in each of the four OOAK Momoko dolls that PetWorks donated for the raffle room, and I was still shocked to have won her, since each of the four bags was completely full. I was surprised and delighted!

The two women who attended IFDC to represent Petworks were really sweet. They both looked and dressed like Momoko dolls, too. Just adorable. And they were really helpful, and just amazingly knowledgable about these fun little dolls.



I was blown away after seeing them in person--and was terribly tempted by Mint Jelly, one of the limited edition dolls, but ended up running out of money, of course.

This OOAK Sweet Poodle has different hair (straight and worn down) and softer facial screening than the original Sweet Poodle. I think she's adorable. She reminds me a little of a pink red riding hood.

Her purse is canvas and has a poodle printed on it, and her shoes are pink mary janes, which you can see in the other photos on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...