Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Shopping: Links to retailers' specials

Looking for the best place to find your Tonner fashion doll--at a reasonable price or on sale? Me, too. I'm compiling this list for a quick way to find sales, specials and clearance items on all the dolls on your wishlist.
I'm sure every retailer has specials now and then, but I didn't list it here if I couldn't find a sales or specials page. Also, some companies do not have any Tonner dolls listed currently on specials.
I haven't shopped at every store, so I can't be held responsible for their prices or customer service.
Have a link of your own? Please add it to the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...