Saturday, April 5, 2008

New exclusives to be released for FAO

According to the April newsletter, FAO Schwarz will be releasing several new exclusive dolls by Tonner Doll Company. The newsletter said they will be available soon--I haven't seen a firm date yet.
Of my favorites, a Snow Whyte Reimagination doll, shown at the right. On first glance, I thought she was the new Ava sculpt. Now, I think she might be the new Tyler sculpt. Wish I'd waited for my Anne Boleyn!
Also a gorgeous Yule Ball Cho Chang and a new Batman gift set will be offered. I'm quite excited!
Don't forget--you can get cash back through Ebates when you shop at FAO Schwarz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...