Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Queen V


The Queen, originally uploaded by tac_stamper.

Let me just state it again for the record. Officially smitten. Bitten by the Fashion Royalty bug. For good. Yikes.

This is Queen V, Veronique, a limited edition of 450 dolls, a Dollybird exclusive from Japan. I found her at an amazing deal from AMC Collection. She includes this gown with an Elizabethan style lace collar and funky gold metal heeled shoes, two rings, the fancy necklace, plus a lingerie set with a functioning garter belt and stockings, and boots. (I'll have to do a second photo shoot with the second outfit at a later date.)

These are photos experimenting with warm and cool style lighting. I used no flash while taking these photos--only a flashlight, which I used at different angles, and natural lighting. For her complete photoshoot, please visit my Flickr gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...