Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fashion Royalty dolls on sale--secondary market

I've purchased from Susan in NC before, and she's awesome--great prices, great communication, and she ships right away. And her dolls are exactly as she describes. She just posted a bunch more for-sale items, all NRFB Fashion Royalty dolls and fashions (and some Monsieur Z dolls) that are limited and hard-to-find at reasonable prices (which include shipping). Check out her link on Pink Parlor/Vinyl Lounge.
I'm so tempted by the Monsieur Z dolls (I want them all!) it's not even funny! (They are just so quirky and cute.) Check out her post--and happy shopping.

(Oh yes--all her items really are smoke- and odor-free, also. And she checks them for wonky eyes, also. And she'll provide references and pictures upon request.)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you VERY MUCH for that wonderful write-up, Alison! That was very sweet of you and much appreciated! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I have to stop looking at Monsieur Z dolls NOW. I am SO tempted by the blonde one, too.

    I think she would make such a fun FR-sized Alice--I actually was thinking I would turn the blue-haired doll into a funky Alice in Wonderland. Now I think the blonde one would be a fun one, also...

    (PLEASE do not hold her for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Okay I won't hold her for you! (Although I do think you're right - she would make an excellent Alice!)
    Actually, I originally purchased her because she reminded me of Peggy Lipton, from her Mod Squad days. Never did find this "Julie" a Pete and Linc though. Now I'm really aging myself! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...