Friday, May 1, 2009

Bordeaux DeeAnna in Emerald Evening

My very first DeeAnna Denton is Bordeaux (from the 2009 Spring collection, Tonner Doll Company), purchased nude. I also purchased the outfit Emerald Evening for her, and I think she's simply smashing.

Seventeen inches tall, she's larger in the bust and hips than Tyler and can't share her clothes. DeeAnna also has additional articulation in the ankles (which I find adorable) for extra "posability." You can see the rest of her first photo shoot in my Flickr album.

Honestly, I wasn't sure I was going to like DeeAnna, but with her 1950s vibe, she fits into my historical fashion theme perfectly. (Oh no! I was going to sell her to pay for some upcoming dolls that are supposed to ship this month!) She has quite an attitude, and I adore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...