Friday, December 11, 2009

Wonderland Ball


Wonderland Ball, originally uploaded by alington.
She's here! I've waited forEVER to add this doll to my collection. I finally got her on sale from Cherished Friends (she was formerly a Tonner Direct exclusive).

Wonderland Ball is part of the Alice in Wonderland collection, and she fits in great with both my Alice dolls and my Reimagined Fairy Tale theme. She's a mink-haired blue-eyed Shauna/Sweetheart sculpt, with a tiny heart tattoo by her eye.

Now, if you're not a fan of pink, you're probably not going to be a fan of this doll. I, however, adore her outfit. It's pretty wild--a one-piece wonder of ruffles, chiffon and roses, topped off with a faux lace-up corset, oversized trailing bow in the back, and stand-up collar.

Accessories include matching lace thigh highs and fingerless gloves, heart dangling earrings, crown trimmed with pink marabou and pink stones, and pink mules trimmed with bows.

You can see my full photo shoot on Picasa or just a few on Flickr. Love her or think she's an eyesore? I'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine!

    But thanks so much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell for this doll, too. She's really lovely and the outfit is terrific, not to mention she was a great deal. Enjoy her, Alison! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...