Monday, April 5, 2010

Goldie


Goldie, originally uploaded by alington.

I'm still lost in the woods. This is my normal skin Goldie, normal bust, currently wearing acrylic hazel eyes and a raven wig that was included with Sky. Enhanced lashes, body blushing, jewelry and outfit by me.

Happy spring, and hope you had a lovely Easter weekend!

FYI, I'm in San Diego, and we did feel the quake yesterday. No one was hurt, but it looks like the wood structure on our patio saw a little damage. It was the longest quake we've felt in a while, and my heart goes out to those near the epicenter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...