Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pullip Marianne


Pullip as Marianne, originally uploaded by alington.
A Christmas gift from my daughter Kate (thanks also to my husband Mark), this is Marianne. She's a Pullip doll by Jun Planning, dressed in full Rococo regalia, perfect for my collection of historically inspired dolls.

Her green eyes look left and right, and close independently, so you can make her close her eyes and wink. She's just adorable, and her outfit is simply amazing. She's been on my wish list for a long time.

Also, I had a blast taking photos of her. See more on Flickr.

3 comments:

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...