Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A day late, but we have a winner!

"Working" cover art for the upcoming book.
Congratulations to Deborah Goerz, who is the winner of our latest drawing! Congratulations, Deborah!

Your name was chosen at random this morning (I know, I know--I had "a day" yesterday) as the winner of my upcoming book. Let me know how to get in touch with you--you can drop me a line at alington at mac dot com, if you like.

I'm still aiming for the end of June for the official publication date. As another teaser, I'm posting a photo of the working cover art. Cute and corny, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. Oh my poop! My name is on the cover? :O!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Deborah! You just won a book from a NOTORIOUS enabler.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...