Friday, December 7, 2012

Haute Societe

Haute Societe by alington
Haute Societe, a photo by alington on Flickr.
So... one of the dolls I wasn't planning on keeping has sort of stuck. It's Haute Societe Veronique Perrin from IT's Tropicalia convention.

Additionally, she's come out of the box. This is her original outfit--which, I might add, many collectors find a bit dowdy.

I love the details, though. I think the piping on her trench coat quite adorable. Underneath that coat, she's wearing separates, I believe--a pleated turquoise skirt and pink and yellow blouse.

And check out the accessories--very well done: a beaded belt, three bracelets, earrings, and a terrific bag.

You can see more photos on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...