Saturday, February 8, 2014

Forever Yours Ashleigh

Forever Yours Ashleigh by alington
Forever Yours Ashleigh, a photo by alington on Flickr.
I don't really collect brides, but I do love Ashleigh, who is an exclusive to Two Daydreamers. And this girl (Tonner Doll) is amazing! Even prettier than her promos. She's limited to only 100.

Her sash is light gray, though be very, very careful with her shoes. They are very delicate. See additional photos on Flickr, and they are all dedicated to my friend Tracy.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much lately. Life, you know.

I should warn you, however, that several spring releases for both Tonner Doll and Integrity Toys are fast approaching! And don't you all miss IDEX? I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...